Sunday, 2 October 2016

Introductory



Hello.
I am very thrilled to start updating again. I have deleted my old posts because it felt distant to me. Do you get that vibe where your old posts did not sound anything to close to the state you are currently in? It feels good to start new. I started updating my Polyvore account too. I loved how Polyvore became a way for me to express myself, but I stopped updating months ago.


It would be too much for myself to draw a line and classify what I would be updating from today onward, but I am starting to feel better knowing the fact that I got this little space for me to express myself a little. This blog will be more of me expressing my love towards clothing arrangements, and how I would pair things up including what I feel is what I am into at the moment.

That's all about it for an introductory post.

Goodnight.